Pages

Labels

Task 1 (1) Task 10 (1) Task 11 (1) Task 12 (1) Task 13 (1) Task 2/3 (1) Task 4 (1) Task 5 (1) Task 6 (1) Task 7 (1) Task 8 (1) Task 9 (1)

Friday 29 January 2016

Task Six: Creating a Montage

Task Six: Creating a Montage

For this task I created my own version of a Hollywood Montage Style, The montage was about a day in school, I shortened to what seemed like the whole day to a sequence under a minute. The idea of the Hollywood montage is to shorten a large period of time to a few seconds/minutes. I picked the song from the Rocky Montage as it is one of the most popular montages in the film industry.

My montage was created because a school day is quite a long period of time and the purpose of the Hollywood Montage Style is to shorten time to show the viewer that a lot happens during montages, so I wanted to create a fast paced video to show that there is a lot of action going on at school.

I am happy with the outcome of my Montage as it expresses the fast pace lifestyle of school and the montage also shows that people want to rush to 3:00 to go home, so the quick scene changes that sync with the song show how effective montages can alter the time and how easy it is to condense a large period of time into action packed seconds. I believe that my montage is very successful as when you watch it, it shows different scenes with various locations to show how action packed it really is, the different scenes and locations relate to the Rocky Montage, and if you watch both of the Montages, you can really see how they compare to each-other which is why I am happy with my Hollywood Montage Style.



No comments:

Post a Comment